Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Spring stuff

Actual Spring-like activities are happening. Linda has been working hard on cleaning up the garden beds from winter, and they are looking lovely. Tulips and daffys are out in full force, along with other stuff that I don't know what it is. Lots of peonies coming up, and I can't wait to try more photos of them.

She was out shopping for more plants yesterday and will be out again today. The idea is to put them in the various planters and such and bring more early colour to our world. The shopping wasn't as much fun as usual. We think the supply chains have been disrupted by the virus. Selection is nowhere as good as it was last year, and correspondingly more expensive.

I had the pressure washer out hosing off winter guck from the patio furniture and our glass sculpture. I think getting some of the guck out from between the sculpture glass plates is going to take a bit more than pressure washing. There is probably a tool specifically for that kind of work, but I don't yet know what it is. It has to be really thin.

Here's Linda hard at it, inspecting the front patio garden.


Oops! The life of a photographer changes quick. I've just got a text to do a photoshoot for the community at 9am. Which is an hour from now. Coffee, breakfast, and shower. The shower is the optional one of those three. Pants would be good, I suppose.

I'm back. Photo shoot was good. You'll be reassured that all involved were wearing pants. I was getting photos of a local business making a generous donation to our community association. Thank you Woodbine Safeway!

Of the Day
Michelle and Serendipity from 2017



Curtis and serendipity from 2016


Yes, that's the famous Michelle getting out of the water after her half Ironman swim. 

Flower
I felt sorry for the little flowers, trapped in the netting. But it's better than being eaten by the bunnies.


Driftwood


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!