We were expecting a monsoon today, but it turned out to be just cloudy and blustery. For a while it was actually sunny. I started the day with a swim. Then we hit Fat Bastard pies, which are amazing. Somehow we got out of there without buying any of the treats. For that we went to the Seriously Good Chocolate Company. Yes, that's what it's called. Yes, their treats are seriously good. Then it was off to the gardens, and more beaches. I was looking for possible aurora locations, but didn't see anything better than what I already found.
1. Linda, of course, has stopped to smell the roses. This is Anderson gardens. Pity the art gallery got moved somewhere else.
5. We hit several small beaches today. Wakaputa Beach, Cozy Nook, Monkey Island, Jemstone Beach, and back to Colac beach to show Linda where I'd shot the galactic core the other night. So you get a panorama Driftwood of the Day.
6. And an HDR Driftwood of the Day.
7. Lots of my buddies are going to love this.
8. The obligatory artsy shot. No, this is not a beach.
9. Linda posing on Clifden suspension bridge.