Here we are, Blogger rearranging the photos again.
1. Linda looking over Kina Beach. Very gravelly so she hung out and listened to the gentle waves while I checked for driftwood. Only a few pieces.
2. This is what happens when you don't pay attention on Kiwi roads. This driver was extremely lucky, in that it's a long way down. I'm not sure how they got the police tape draped across the vehicle.
3. The tiny little blue dot at the end of the white line is our car.
4. Driftwood of the Day.
5. There were some driftwood sculptures on Motueka spit. They don't show up here as well as I thought they would.
6. We were going to book a cruise, then found out this was the boat. Not!