Thursday, February 6, 2020

A fading amaryllis with cat complaints

There I was, trying to get photos of the fading amaryllis. Feeling watched. I turn around, and I get this.


I carried on, somehow, then the vocal complaints started. Anybody who has cats knows what it was all about. I was loving the colours in the fading blossoms.




Everything outside is white and gray in a wintery way, and the footing is still kind of crappy, so I haven't been out much. Still. I think I'm waiting till I can be walking on a beach, barefoot. It can't come soon enough.

This has been taking a lot longer to write than I thought it would. Damn the internet for some amazing things. I was getting classic rock as a soundtrack, then discovered some drum covers by Sina. Holy doodle! You can't just listen, you have to watch her groove. One after the next. This very second it's Radar Love. Recently there was Bohemian Rhapsody, I want you to want me, Fat Bottomed Girls, Roxanne, Stairway to Heaven, Sultans of Swing, Wipe Out, and more. Gotta love classic rock.

Meanwhile I should be writing a column for the community association newsletter. Or rather editing it.

Deadwood of the Day


2 comments:

  1. Oh what colour, what form - love it. So far be it for me to muck about with someone else's vision but the first photo wasn't quite working for me. So I flipped it vertically (or rotate 180 and flip horizontally), and now I am not has disturbed (at least in that area :)). Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!