Sunday, October 6, 2019

Yesterday

No, not the song. A busy day. It started with this. I waited for spectacular but it never happened. That's the life of a photographer some days.


And went straight into this. That was fun. The amounts and kinds of stuff that get brought to the community clean up just stagger me. We unloaded 3 big boxes of paper for shredding. Yay us!


Then an afternoon of editing.

Then this, with one of Neil Zeller's beginning classes hard at it in Mossleigh. That was lots of fun, and will continue today. Who knows where we'll end up?



Driftwood of the Day
I think this is the last one from New Zealand, but will have to check. Never fear, fans of interesting wood can now follow me as I start to work through the photos taken mostly in Fish Creek since.


Lynx of the Day






1 comment:

  1. Hello my friend it's been a while. Good bye New Zealand. Not every driftwood has worked for me but I have enjoyed theme and its execution. So, what do you know now that you didn't before about texture, and composition? Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!