Thursday, October 31, 2019

Weird

It's that time of year. If ever there is a day to post photos that are weird, creepy, odd, or whatever, today is the day. Some are out takes from photos you may have seen before. I don't think I've blogged these specific photos. Scroll. No special order. I hope you enjoy.

1.
An outtake from the Steampunk museum.

2.
Mushrooms, fungus, whatever they are. I like the shapes.

3.

4.

5.

6.
A buddy's model shoot.

7.

8.
Yes, Kelly, sometimes I do birds. I think this one was lining up to poop on me.

9.
More Steampunk.

10

11.
Moreki rocks.

12.

13.

14.
I deeply regret this photo. It's a fine example of my eyes seeing a lovely pattern of light in the criss cross of fern leaves, and none of it showing up in the photo.

15.
Are you getting a shining vibe?

16.
Bedroom decorations. Seriously.

17.

18.

19.

20.
Street art.

21.
Just standing there. I wasn't sure if the gear was keeping them cool, or they were roasting.

22.
This sand shape was much more interesting in person.

23.
I couldn't help but think of Dr Who, and this being an entrance or exit from something, or somewhere.

24.

25.

26.

27.

28.

Deadwood of the Day


2 comments:

  1. Lots of fun images here. I was particularly intrigued by #27. When and where was it taken?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 27 was taken in the green space across the road, just before sunset on Oct 7. Lovely clouds.

      Delete

Looking forward to reading your comment!