Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Blogged my way into a noodle, this is a detour

I spent part of the afternoon writing a long and complicated blog and got myself all bogged down in complexity. I started following the strands of spaghetti for various conditions and exceptions and got lost in the tomato sauce. Or something. I'll have to have another go at it, with more coffee.

So no more writing. Almost wordless Wednesday from now on. These are from October 18

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.


Driftwood of the Day


Scavenger Photo
Last one of these. This was dark.


1 comment:

  1. 6 is good but 5 is better. Perhaps it is the outside of a heart masquerading as a leaf. I liked it the first time I saw it and it is better the second time round. To my eye it could have been stronger with a greater depth of field, and then my eye would travel easier across the whole image. Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!