Friday, September 13, 2019

Post Dawson day

Dawson to Whitehorse. It turns out that reservation computers think it's important to spell your name consistently, and it wasn't just me. Who knew? Which meant a bit of time for the Air North people to sort out, which they did. Air North is awesome and will get my business anytime I need to fly one of their routes.

Whitehorse to Calgary via Edmonton. A routine flight, except for the lady that tried to kick Susan out of her seat. She was insisting up and down that she had the window, dragged in the flight attendant to do the dirty work, and then hardly looked embarrassed when her boarding pass said seat E rather than F. Then she talked Susan's ear off the entire flight like they were best friends.

We got home about 10:30. Curtis was more interested in getting fed than getting cuddled. Sigh. The next morning he was up for the cuddles, but I was out of the house assisting at a pre-dawn photo shoot. That was fun.

Home. Unpacking. Running everything through the wash. My main computer is migrating 7950 photos into the home computer. Actual editing will probably start tomorrow. My eyes are still tired.

I'm thinking of trying a different way of presenting the best images from the trip. Two ways, actually. One is a printed book. The other is a Spark page. This is a web page that gives me a bit more flexibility with images, and the text that you all love to read. At least some will still show up here, as will a link to any other site I might use. Stay tuned.

Whereupon the flowery parade continues. I've got at least one more of these flowery Fridays to go. Did you guys like that feature? Too many flowers? Too concentrated in one dose?

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

Peony of the Day


Driftwood of the Day

1 comment:

  1. Heather Mansfield says "Wow, best flowery Friday yet! Numbers 3, 5 and 12 were my favourites."

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!