Saturday, September 21, 2019

Flowery Friday 7, a day late

I goofed yesterday, as I write this. I temporarily forgot there were still a bunch of flower photos to go.  It's been a tough couple weeks, and its only this morning that I feel caught up on sleep. Still lots of Yukon photos in editing.

As of mid September, the roses are are still going strong, and the Cana Lilies are hanging in there. They were covered up last night for a light frost.

And no, you didn't miss Flowery Friday 6, I changed the title. You can find it here, just to make sure you didn't miss it. There is a Flowery Friday 8 mostly queued up, and certainly enough flower photos for a FF 9.


1.

2.

These onward are from August 11
3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

Peony of the Day
The second last one, and the last showing a full bloom.

Driftwood of the Day

Lynx of the Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!