Sunday, September 22, 2019

A thinking day

Even though today might have been the last nice day of summer, I didn't feel like going out in it. I'm sure the autumn views were nice in any number of places, and I'd have probably got some nice photos.

I'd finished up my coffee and breakfast this morning and was wandering around thinking about what to do today. It seems like the much of the last little while has been doing, and I was feeling a bit overwhelmed. Then I caught the cat eye. This one.


I got the message, loud and clear. We've had a nice snuggly day. The books I'm reading just now have a cat that talks every now and then. Curtis is much amused by this. He doesn't need to talk to get his message across.  I read some reviews and watched some tutorial videos for some software I'm probably going to buy, but didn't actually buy it. It's nice to be able to have a quiet day.

Peony of the Day
From September 18. This is the last one, so the feature will be retired. Hope you enjoyed it!

Driftwood of the Day



Lynx of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!