Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Two cheers!

First, the Cana lily. It's doing well. Red is hard, and I'm not totally happy with how it turns out on screen. Still, considering we didn't think it was going to bloom at all, I'll take it. Thanks for encouraging it!




This one is in the front garden. No idea what colour it will be.

Back to the red one a day later.

And this morning.

Second, my dentist is the best ever. All is well with my teeth after a visit today. One crappy old silver amalgam filling gone. I got that one put in while a teenager so I suppose I can't complain. If you're looking for a dentist in Calgary, ask nice, and I'll give you his contact info. He has at least one of the best hygienists in the city on his team.

Even during a race, there are some times when not much is happening, and I look around for other shots. Such as this calm reflection in Mahogany Lake.


Now that the teeth adventure is over, and I can see that some of you checked out the graphic images, I'm starting to get ready for the Yukon trip. Things are beginning to pile up in the spare bedroom. Curtis has not figured it out yet.

Peony of the Day (July 9)


Driftwood of the Day



1 comment:

  1. Red is hard. I wonder if desaturating the red a little would give the effect of providing more depth. Mahogany Lake looks like it is rife with photographic opportunity. Yes, I do like today's Driftwood of the Day. I also like the perspective and composition of 4. Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!