Monday, August 26, 2019

Macro Monday 33, another adventure, not icky

I'd been wondering what to blog on a bit of a catch up day. As in, catch up on sleep, get a swim in, tried to pick up an item for the Yukon trip but out of stock, did pick up a library book, finished editing the theatre group kid's show photos, BBQ some steak, and most important, catch up on cat cuddles. I'm way behind to hear Curtis tell the story, and he's made it clear he's rehearsing for a big performance in front of the cat judge.

I was thinking of some of the shots from the Canmore trip, then I made the mistake of trying to pull a chunk of lettuce out from between my teeth. Part of the tooth came with it. Oops. I've got a call in to the best dentist in the world. With any luck he can glue it back into place, or spuck a blob of goop on there and shape it appropriately.

Some of my readers may remember my last adventure with teeth, and Susi, I'm sorry to remind you. But this has been entirely painless so far, and I've every reason to expect the follow up to be equally painless. For those new readers wondering about my last adventure, I'm going to make you work for it. No link. Go back in my blog archive to September 2008. Don't say I didn't warn you.

These are all 5x with the macro lens.






This is actually what it looks like with the 100mm lens. Only a few mm across.

Peony of the Day


Driftwood of the Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!