Sunday, July 21, 2019

Some weirdness

Just for a changeup today, I'm going to post some photos of weird flowers in our garden. I mean peonies and roses and lilies and tulips are all beautiful, especially after some rain, but you guys see them so often here that you're probably all, wet roses today blah blah blah yawn zzzzzzz.

No special order today. No comments on what they are, because I probably don't know. Feel free to comment if you know. Maybe they're familiar plants from a weird angle, or at a life cycle place you might not have seen.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

Driftwood of the Day












2 comments:

  1. I'm sure I'm about to contradict something I have said before but I can live with it. 2, 9, and 10 are particularly successful as a full-frame images (the whole frame is of interest). The shapes, colours, and forms of the out-of-focus background works well with the in-focus foreground / primary subject and makes for stronger images. Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE 8, 9 and 10 especially. Awesome colours. Thanks for numbering them, by the way. Makes it so much easier to comment.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!