Wednesday, July 24, 2019

It takes a village

Or rather, a Village Brewery, to have lunch at during a 'secret' tour. There was pizza brought in, and beer of course. And photos during a tour. Some of the tour photos are in yesterday's people shots.

Before I get started, a question for you all. There are lots of flower shots just recently, many of the particularly photogenic white and pink peonies. Some wet, some dry. Some full bloom, some fading. I could give you a huge, and I mean HUGE peony hit in one blog. Or I could space them out in a flower of the day feature like I'm doing with driftwood, and did with Red Rocks. Any preference?

No, the lens ball isn't a new camera toy. One of the other photographers on the tour has one, and it was just sitting there...







This was one of the embargoed photos.



 One of the things I like doing is diving into the details of something. The wide angle lens gives viewers a sense of what the place looks like, but they're often "so there I was and this is what it looks like" shots. I like finding composition in the details. You, of course may be yawning. Oh well.







Driftwood of the Day


1 comment:

  1. I have a question for you - what do you want to tell us about peonies or make us feel? The answer to that question may then guide the presentation. Cheers, Sean (PS - love the title)

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!