Saturday, June 15, 2019

The road trip was awesome!

It was a long day. Swim in the morning, run some errands. Pick Sean up noon-is, take the scenic route to the rocks, stopping several times for scenic. We spent 3 wonderful hours scrambling over the rocks. There were no rattlesnakes, no twisted ankles, and no stabbings by the prickly pear cactus. There were rocks, dramatic clouds, more rocks. pretty flowers, prickly pear cactus, lovely landscapes, and I ended up with a ginormous panorama.

There were many photos taken. I got home about 1am. Then up again to visit the Millarville Farmer's market and chat with my pusher. My coffee pusher. Then off to a community event with many photos. Lots of editing this afternoon. I'll be off to bed early.

But the scenic route started with the big Alberta sky.



It's hard to go wrong with abandoned buildings.


Where are the rocks, you ask? I'm really pleased how those came out. Perhaps I'll do a rock of the day, for the rest of the summer in addition to the driftwood of the day. Hmmmm.

Driftwood of the Day
Now I'm on the beach north of Napier.

1 comment:

  1. I like the third one. But that first one is a stunning success. Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!