Monday, June 3, 2019

Now, or they drop off, which would be bad in real life

Our last day in NZ. I have a smart folder with photos that haven't been blogged in 3 months. My reasoning was that if I hadn't blogged a photo in 3 months I wasn't going to.

Except I do, every day now for a while. The Driftwood of the Day feature is currently going back to mid Feb or so. Still working through Napier Beach. Hope you're not sick of them.

We flew into Auckland for the trip home, and had a bit of time. One of the things we did was go over to MOTAT, The Museum of Transport and Technology. It's pretty amazing! They had just a few planes in their hanger. I was pretty pleased with myself that I recognized most of them before reading the placard. Part of the challenge of these is low light and hand held.
















Driftwood of the Day


1 comment:

  1. My two cents - keep the driftwood washing upon our visual shores. Some wash over me and others resonate. Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!