Sunday, June 9, 2019

2 flat wet petals

Or whatever they are. There's probably a word, but I don't know it.



I was out for a walk in Fish Creek and discovered a little nook near bridge 8 that I didn't know was there. There was some distressed wood that caught my attention, but I spent lots of time on a rock in the middle of this quiet lay-by, listening to the water, and trying to create a nice micro-landscape. Plus there were some reflections and you know I couldn't help myself there.






In other news, I had a busy morning updating my photo blog. You can see what's changed here, and click to see whatever interests you. Enjoy.

Driftwood of the Day



1 comment:

  1. The first one is brilliant. The framing, composition, exposure, focus and palette are all very good. To my eye, the only thing preventing it from being an elusive 5 is the proximity of the grass leaf to the petal near the bottom of the frame. Speaking of perspective, I am also drawn to number 4. There is a sign of hope in this image. Grey broken trunk in the foreground framing a hazy future of new growth in the background. Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!