Wednesday, May 22, 2019

More Curtis and Celina, or, how a dragon sleeps

I know that some of my readers only come here for photos of Curtis and Celina, the dashingly handsome and prettiest cats, respectively, in the world. I made all sorts of disgusting noises trying to get hime to look at me, but no.


I had to sneak out the back door. They were both gathered at the front door, ready to dash for freedom. Well, Celina would dash. Curtis would stroll in a dignified but inexorable sort of way. By the time I got out the back door and was looking at the flower photography situation, I turned around and found I had a disapproving audience.



If you ever wondering what sneaking up on a dragon to steal part of it's hoard was like, this is what you get. Normally, she is a hard snoozer, refusing to wake up just because a human might need (really really need) to get up.


They were curled up so cute, and just as I clicked the shutter...

Driftwood of the Day
Not strictly in order, since there are several blogs with Driftwood all neatly queued up, ready to go. It's self defence. I'll be packing today and leaving first thing tomorrow on a multi-day photo ramble with the famous Neil Z. There re many things that come in abundance on his trips, but sleep isn't one of them. So I intend to blog, and hope to have some current photos added to the pre-done (but not over-baked) wet flowers, but you never know. Be ready for anything.


1 comment:

Looking forward to reading your comment!