Thursday, May 30, 2019

How much they missed me

As you all know, or should know, I was away for a 4 day weekend to Cypress Hills. From what Linda says, the cats didn't particularly notice I was gone. Nor did they particularly notice I had returned. Such is life as cat staff.





I've been looking over the photos from the weekend, and there's two situations. One is already edited photos that have not yet appeared on the blog. The other is going through Lightroom at unedited photos, and wondering what I was thinking not to include them. So there might be a few more added to category one.

Here's another look at my favourite part of the trip.



I just noticed I'm coming up on the 2 year anniversary of buying my first camera. I wonder if I should do something special for that? Suggestions anyone?

Driftwood of the Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!