Tuesday, April 23, 2019

A waterfall, beach, macro bud, and wood,

These happen to be about to roll off my photos not blogged smart folder. We were on the road taking the scenic route between Dunedin and Invercargill. I didn't note the name of the falls or the beach. I couldn't pronounce either name anyways.






Spring is busy springing, which means it's going to snow soon. Like this weekend, they say. A buddy wants me to ride shotgun on a photo ramble, and I'd like to, just not if it's going to snow like a typical Southern Alberta spring snow storm. Then again, if you want photos that nobody else gets, you have to be willing to go out in conditions that other people won't.

I found a bud for my buddy Jon after all, while grilling some tenderloin steaks on the BBQ. This is my first macro shot of the year, shot hand held in natural light. Not sure of the magnification, but this bud is just under 1 cm long in real life. This is on my neighbour's apple tree that provides shade while I run the BBQ.


Driftwood of the Day



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!