Monday, February 18, 2019

The view today

As I write this, I'm sitting on a partial enclosed balcony. There is a glass of wine on the go, as I look out at the street life slowly fading in the late afternoon heat. I expect it will pick up later this evening. The new place is a 3 bedroom apartment in a period art deco building. It is comfortable and gracious and suits us perfectly.

This is the view looking left. Tonight there will be a full moon rising out of the ocean, almost perfectly in line with this street.


The setting sun will be looking this way. I just might have to take out the camera and see what I can find.

Here's the inside.



Yes, I know what you're thinking. How they suffer. It's true. I don't know how we cope. I'm looking forward to coffee tomorrow, though we can't dawdle over the view, there is a beach calling us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!