Thursday, January 10, 2019

Don't ask about the flowers

Some flower photos for you. I think this is where I start getting behind on photos, or risk overdosing you guys. There's 69 from today during a visit to the botanical gardens, which are just amazing! No end of stuff that won't grow in Calgary, but some of it will, much to my surprise. 

I don't have any system here, it's almost bedtime after two long days. My phone tells me I walked 19,000 steps yesterday, and 8,000 today. I'm hoping tomorrow is less walking. Maybe it will be a water day.

So these aren't the best, or the first, or according to some arcane method, just madness and selecting some. Edited on a laptop screen in less than perfect viewing condition, so no idea how the colour balance turns out.






1 comment:

  1. Wow! Lovely!! The flowers and your captures. I especially like the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!