Sunday, December 16, 2018

Fish Creek chocolates

As in, you never know what you're going to get. I went for a sunrise ramble in Fish Creek between bridges 2 and 3 with my buddy Lynda. The sunrise sky wasn't so hot, except for a few brief seconds that looked good in comparison but I lost them switching lenses.

Then down into the park proper, struggling with flat light much of the time. Both of us were mainly looking for reflections in the open water. Here she is, hard at it.


Here's the only two reflection shots of the day that I actually liked. Notice what's missing from these shots. Yes, it was that ugly, though you wouldn't think so from the reflection. Trust me.



Still, it's wonderful to get outside on a lovely day. We visited my dragon spine tree. Provided I can vignette out about 80% of the photo in just the right way, with an artistic crop, the remaining 20% is quite nice. Don't stay tuned for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!

Some other posts you might enjoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...