Friday, November 30, 2018

The Dec cover

Some of you know that I volunteer for the local community association. A few of my photos end up on the cover of the community association newsletter. I like to let that hit the street first. This was shot in Fish Creek a few weeks ago, just after a snowfall.


The cover is cropped a bit, and that is the full image.

This, of course, it Curtis's tail, glowing in the morning light.


I can pick up a new lens tomorrow (Saturday) and I can't wait to get it on the camera. It should be amazing for night skies. Think wide and fast. Wider. Faster. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Love the tail! I'm looking forward to it. The stars were gorgeous out where I was camping, but I had no idea how to photograph them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image - especially for the purpose.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!