Saturday, October 27, 2018

Reflective riches, the other stuff along the way

It wasn't just reflection photos I was looking for. It was anything along the way that took my interest. This little guy wondering if we were going to feed him, though he was already nibbling on something.
1748

This is where we went. 1786

This is who I went with. 1793

Some frosty vegetation along the way. 1799

1803

1807

I'm not sure where that streak of purple came from. Maybe it's a rainbow effect. 1820

1823

1824

1825

A better shot of my photo buddy. 1828

If you missed any of them along the way, here's links to the reflection photos from Monday's walk. I went back and put in file numbers for each photo. Which is your favourite?

Did you figure out which ones were pure reflection with no dry land? (see below, I'd make it upside down if Blogger would let me.)

One
Two
Three
Four

I'm out for photo rambles on a pretty regular basis, both in town and out, at various times of day or night. Let me know if you'd like to come along.

Spoiler below!


In One, 1769 and 1794.
In Two, 1742

1 comment:

  1. I think you got a whole week worth of blogs out of that shoot! I was so worried that my kid-oriented schedule had us meeting up too late in morning for good shoot, but I don't think it could have worked out any better.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!