Sunday, August 12, 2018

These are the conspirators

Yes, these three.


There was a closed Facebook group. Secretive, dare I say furtive texts. Mysterious activities. Phones on airplane mode. Long errands, made much longer by many red lights, and construction everywhere. There were hugs at the successful completion of their mission.


An inflatable shark showed up, or maybe it was a dolphin. One of the surprise guests was much taken with it. No, those aren't extensions, she really does have amazing hair.

I ask you, what guy wouldn't be smiling?

If I'd thought of it at the time, I would have taken a screen shot photo of the two virtual attendees, who Facetimed in from Switzerland.

There were other people too, of course, but I was kept too busy to get good photos. Better to enjoy it in person, so to speak, and I certainly did! Mucho thanks to the co-conspirators that organized a lovely event!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday my friend!!! :) :) :) So awesome seeing you and surprising you!! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!