Tuesday, August 14, 2018

More texture, with a side of translucent

I talked earlier about texture here. Here's some more texture shots for you, with some translucency thrown in.

People sometimes like to comment that they like or don't like a particular one, and if there's only 3 or 4 it's not hard to know which one they're talking about. But when there's lots, it's easier to number them. Lets just say I'm doing my part to make commenting easier.


1
 2
 3
 4
 5
 6
 7
 8
 9
 10

Yes, I nearly got an eye full of sun on 4, 6, and 7, in spite of taking extreme caution about it.
Yes, 6 and 7 are the same flower.
Yes, 9 and 10 are the same flower.
These are mostly lilies, except for the one that is a clematis.
Yes, some of these are in contention for Image of the Month. You tell me which.

1 comment:

Looking forward to reading your comment!