Sunday, August 26, 2018

Moose eye, duck opinions

A morning photo ramble with a buddy in Weaselhead park is a great way to start the day! First there was a mama moose giving us the stink eye. She had a calf with her, but it was shy and elusive so I didn't get a nice photo of it.


Then some ducks told us what they thought of us.

My ramble buddy hard at it. She posted a bunch of photos on Facebook.

Some photos here and there throughout a nearly 9 K walk over several hours, as subjects took my eye. One again, for a few subjects I was once again carrying the wrong lens.









We barely heard any city noise or construction. The air was still smokey, but seemed a little cleaner surrounded by all the greenery.

Many of my photo buddies go to Globalfest with their cameras, and I've seen some stunning photos come out of it. Don't look for any from me this year, though. Maybe next. We've already bought tickets. If you love fireworks, now's the time to buy, and mark your calendar. At this point the shuttle ride is likely to cost more than the event. Get the event tickets, take the shuttle. Driving there isn't bad, but trying to drive out is an exercise in frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!