Saturday, June 30, 2018

If you're gonna do steak, DO STEAK!

Meat trigger warning!

First, to get past the teaser photo on Facebook that might set off some of my veggie readers, here's Curtis, giving me the eye as I'm working on the BBQ. Not quite the stink eye of yesterday, but still.


1.4 Kg of AAA Alberta beef in a Herbes de Provence marinade. Just for your reference, that pan is 13 inches long.




Oh my goodness, it was so good with a salad and buns, some wine, and a Yum bakery lemon tart with fresh raspberries on it. I think I need a nap now. I certainly don't need dinner. Wait, you don't think we ate THE WHOLE THING, do you? Sheesh. We ate maybe half of it.

Lots of other photos today as I was out and about a bit. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!