Wednesday, December 20, 2017

It snowed. I swam

They said 10 to 20 cm. More like 10 inches arrived here.



Typical carnage ensued. I shovelled last night, and I shovelled again this morning. Then off for a lovely swim in a nearly empty pool, thinking stroke thoughts. My golf score is 81. I haven't done that for a while, and there is a person deeply interested in that number. A goal for them, I think.

The funny thing was me lounging in the hot tub when a bunch of the swim club kids arrived. They'd been given a break, and didn't want to stand around getting cold. They'd barely sat down with their coach showed up to hustle them back to the pool for something. The looks on their faces!

I was out walking around a little bit. The best shot of the day (No, I'm not going to do an image of the day, or of the week feature.) happened by accident, of course. It's the first time I've got half decent bokeh with this lens.


Errands tomorrow, and a buddy photowalk on Friday! Hope the snow holds out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!