Sunday, February 5, 2017

Imagery

Today I've been thinking about images. It's been a peaceful contemplative morning. Once I got the cats fed, of course. I was outside for some quick photos. Every time I go near the front door, Curtis is right there, demanding to go out so he can hunt the hot, buttered mouse that he is sure is out there. It's minus 18 or so, it's snowing, so the mice are all snug in their burrows.

On the way back in I saw this.


Here's a different take on a selfie. Look harder. So far this is the image of the month for February.


Lastly, the image of the month for January. This was a tough choice, as each of the top contenders sparked a mood. In the end I thought about which I'd like to frame and hang on the wall where guests could see it.


1 comment:

Looking forward to reading your comment!