Friday, February 19, 2016

Still here. Not feeling talkative.

Workouts sucked this week. Tuesday swim was trailing rust. The hot tub wasn't open. Wed was a massage. My left side hurt a lot more than I thought it would. I nearly cried like a little girl at one point. Rested. Thursday, a very short, very easy spin that stopped when my knee started hurting. Stretched and some core, very easy, very careful.

I was all packed up for a swim this morning, but I had a dreadful sleep. Woke up feeling like I'd been in a bar fight. One that I lost after drinking too much. Doing a slow 3 K walk was nearly too much for me. The only good think about the nap was that I know where the story is going next. I'm glad I didn't have to go to work today.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are not getting sick! Something is going around again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm. Sounds like maybe you overdid a bit. Or maybe all the kerfuffle at work has taken a toll. Try not to be too discouraged, Keith. Sometimes we just need a bit of downtime to get our groove back. Hope your training feels much better as the week goes on.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...