Friday, February 19, 2016

Still here. Not feeling talkative.

Workouts sucked this week. Tuesday swim was trailing rust. The hot tub wasn't open. Wed was a massage. My left side hurt a lot more than I thought it would. I nearly cried like a little girl at one point. Rested. Thursday, a very short, very easy spin that stopped when my knee started hurting. Stretched and some core, very easy, very careful.

I was all packed up for a swim this morning, but I had a dreadful sleep. Woke up feeling like I'd been in a bar fight. One that I lost after drinking too much. Doing a slow 3 K walk was nearly too much for me. The only good think about the nap was that I know where the story is going next. I'm glad I didn't have to go to work today.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are not getting sick! Something is going around again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm. Sounds like maybe you overdid a bit. Or maybe all the kerfuffle at work has taken a toll. Try not to be too discouraged, Keith. Sometimes we just need a bit of downtime to get our groove back. Hope your training feels much better as the week goes on.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!