Sunday, December 23, 2012

That's enraging

I am ready to pull the plug on Disqus. It's been eating comments lately. I can see them on my iPad and iPhone, and in my email, but not my main computer no idea why. Even worse, I can't write a response on the iPad. It, or Discqus have just eaten 3 of them. Grrrr.

That will explain why you might be seeing duplicate comments, or me responding to extra comments you might not see. Or something.

Have you been having trouble leaving comments? I haven't had many lately, and I don't know if that's because Disqus has been eating them. Or if you don't feel like commenting. Please leave a comment to let me know. (Yes, I'm being sarcastic.)

So I'm going to be playing with it for a while some time today. Be prepared for the unexpected.

2 comments:

  1. Personally I dislike Disqus so I won't be sad if you stop using it. I really hope you can see this comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, Disqus is now gone gone gone. (Bwhahahahahahaahahah!) Your comment was not there for a while, then it was.

    Now to monitor the spam.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!