Friday, May 11, 2012

A naked plus 30

Thursday into the pool. 45 minutes, including drill, even. Fist, one arm, FTD, 1 2 3 glide, breath 5, breath 7 (ack choke), and a secret drill of my own. I'm so impressed with myself. The weather is supposed to be really nice this weekend so I'm looking forward to a nice run Saturday morning, and a nice ride on Sunday.

Now some photos. Just because. The editing is done on my iPad using an app called Snapseed. This is easy, fun, fast, and really neat. Did I say it was fun?

Here is a plus 30 bridge under construction. You wouldn't know I'd tweaked if I hadn't told you. I'm actually a little surprised at this, since I didn't think these two new buildings were anything special. I don't know what the one on the left is, and I think the other is something to do with education. Photo shot McLeod trail northbound at 6th Ave looking east.


Here's one from Bermuda where I pushed it a little bit to see what would happen.

This is what my office looked like shortly after I moved in. I got told this was really, really boring, and I had to do something about it.

Voila. This is what happens when you push multiple effects a long way.

As I was walking through downtown this morning I had to stop and take a photo of this. I liked the placement of the moon between the buildings.

Once I got home I took a few minutes on this. No really, not even 5 minutes, probably more like 3. I wanted it to still look like a photo that had been dressed up a bit, but was still a photo and not "art".




1 comment:

Looking forward to reading your comment!