Friday, October 28, 2011

I'm glad that week is over

And I think that's about all I'm going to say about that week at work. Just so you know, I'm working on a big glass of wine. Well, two glasses.

Thursday was a rest day. Friday I was thinking about going for a swim first thing in the morning. Thinking about it was all I did. I really should have. Maybe tomorrow.

At least I did get on the bike for 1.5 hr spin in the evening. What's interesting about this is that this is the first time Amelia the cat has come downstairs when I'm on the bike. The old trainer, I think, to her sounded like the breathing of a big carnivore or something. She never came to visit. Tonight she crept downstairs and watched for a while.

Spin was good. Long warmup, though. It took a really long time, but I didn't rush it. After that I had several sets at mid zone 3 sort of effort, working on smooth spin. This was a bit of a struggle today. I didn't push it too hard, I was happy to chalk up a reasonable workout.

I have been musing about a rant lately. Politicians, mainly, and why we let them get away with the shit they get away with. But there are other things in the mix too. I'm not sure what will come out when I finally start typing. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Milo loves to watch me workout! He sits on his cat scratcher and stares me down. Kinda creepy sometimes but it's nice to have company!

    Ohh a rant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cat stays far away from the trainer, but then she's a scaredy cat.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!