Monday, March 23, 2009

So, who are you?

To some extent, you know who I am. Somehow you've found my blog, and you've become a reader. Maybe a regular, a semi-regular, a when you think of it or stumbled across by accident sort of reader. I'm curious about you.

I know who some of you are, of course, going back to some of the very first readers; Susi, Jenna, Julie, Kelly, Greg. Some are my fellow coachee's of Iron Greg. Some of you came back from comments I left on your blogs. Welcome. And most importantly, thank you for reading, and leaving comments.

Some of you, I have no idea, and I'm dying of curiousity. My site meter gives me the locations of people that visit. I get regular visits from places I've never been, and where I don't think I know anyone. But people get around, and I'm notorious for being behind the times. So please, feel free to introduce yourself, or remind me. I don't even mind if you leave a shameless plug for your own blog.

You aren't going to get workout news today, and probably not for tomorrow either. Unless you count a little bit of gentle yoga as a workout. Whatever this is, it's just kicking my tail. I'd be home from work today anyway. Co-workers have this aversion to working in a place that sounds like a TB ward. I've had a midmorning nap with Amelia, and a more serious early afternoon nap. Linda went to work today in a low grade panic; I had told her I was in a mood to, to (wait for it) tidy. Then, when I looked outside, the large new blue box arrived. So I've tidied at least some of the recyclables in the garage. Now we have to wait a month till pickup starts.

So it's your turn. Please tell me a little about yourself. Who you are, where you are, how you found me, why you return. I've turned on anonymous comments to make it easier to comment.

13 comments:

  1. I'm Amy. Born and raised in suburban Detroit, Michigan. Relocated to Denver, Colorado 8 years ago. Pretty sure I found your blog through Jenna. I'm amazed by all you people "Up North" who can workout in the winder and don't complain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not anonymous, I'm your MOTHER

    ReplyDelete
  3. my name is susi, i'm blood type b+, i'm a pisces, i dream in colour and my favourite colour is purple...

    oh and if i'm not mistaken i think that's my mom that said she was your mother...unless your mom is now reading your blogs?! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Julie -- but you know that already. I believe we are cosmically connected because we have the same sense of humour and because you feel like my kindred spirit. Hahahahaha!!

    And Amy, sorry chica, but all we do is COMPLAIN about the weather! Hahahahahaha! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh we complain about the weather...it was a national policy brought out in the 60s...and "Cold enough for ya?" is one of our national slogans...and most of us cheat on our taxes too...i love being Canadian...
    Keith, we have never met face to face but looking forward to the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heya, my name is Darryl Jonathan Penner. I hail from Riverbend in calgary alberta. I don't complain about the weather cause I came from a worse climate(Winnipeg MB) and colder job(framing houses) THEN I COMPLAINED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't know how all you dayum Canadians;) found me but I'm Missy - originally, Michigan, reloc to Tennessee 14 years ago. It's not the 'deep south' but it's dif'rent 'round these parts. I'm addicted to endurance events. That's my game. missysironmanflorida2008.blogspot.com

    P.S. Keith - no clue on how to train for a 24 hour tri, that's what this YEAR is for...to figure that shiz out! More to come on that fo sho.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm IG's Mom and I really enjoy reading the blogs - I'm fighting the same health issues that you are presently - hope we are both better SOON! I live in Moose Jaw, SK and we are still waiting for spring to arrive - there are white flakes floating in the air as I type - enough already!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keith - me again......shipping my bike was a cinch. It cost $26 and will get there in 4 days. Not too bad, in my opinion. Then again, ask me when I see it before the race!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm Chloe. I live about a mile from where they taped the Truman Show in Florida. And yes. The town really does look like that. Kind of creepy at times. I'm a swimmer/runner sucked into this crazy sport called triathlon. Also - training keeps me out of trouble! Kind of. Most of the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am Jenna. I am not tall nor thin. I am a mother two amazing kids. I have a dog and 2 cats. I enjoy sleeping between my moments of awakeness. I am me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My name is Shannon...I'm a male and "No that is not my wife's credit card I am using to make this purchase"

    I discovered your blog about a year ago through Greg's site. I currently live between Calgary, AB and Beaver Bank, Nova Scotia...long story...even longer commute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. *waves hi* I think I found you through comments on ELF and Melissa's blogs (actually just semi-commented on your comment on Melissa's page). I'm in warm sunny California and am very sorry for the "spring" you are having so far :)

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!