Friday, July 18, 2008

First 2K swim in a month

The first K was good, just about exactly on 20 minutes. I kind of fell apart during the second K. I had a few laps where I really lost my concentration and slowed down. I could feel my kick not working quite as well. Time was a just short of respectable 40:33. Stretched after.

The number is back on the right track. 232.

I'm supposed to run tonight, but I'm not going to. I've already had a big glass of wine, and I'm actually feeling like going to bed. Calves are feeling sort of crampish, and it just started a cold rain. WHINE! If I'm up early tomorrow I'll run then. Bike on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. I know IG will call me a bad influence again but sometimes a big glass of wine is as important as the run!

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!